地道英文句子(地道英语句子)

语宇社区 137 0

有什么地道的英语句子,或者优美的英语句子

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall

there with a sign.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

o troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

the mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who

shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟

瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

the sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing

water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

once we dreamt that we were strangers.

we wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

10

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among

the silent trees.

谁能介绍一些比较地道的英语口语学习句子

1. It’s not like that.不是那样的。

It’s not like that.这句话是用来辟谣的。当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你就可以跟他说It’s not like that。“不是那样的。”当然随着语气及情境的不同,It’s not like that.这句话也有可能是你用来硬拗的藉口。

2. There is nothing good playing. 没好电影可看。

这里的There’s nothing good playing。是接着问句而来的,指的是“没有好电影可看。”同样的,若是电视上没有好节目可看,你就可以说There’s nothing good on TV。

3. I’ve gotten carried away.我扯太远了。

get carried away字面上的意思是“被带走了”,那么被带走的是什么呢?就是心思。当你或是他人说话的时候离了题,偏离主旨扯远了。你就可以用上这个表达法I’ve/ You’ve gotten carried away.

4. Good thing... 还好,幸好…

在美语当中若要表达中文里“还好,幸好…”的语气,你就可以用Good thing...做开头。这个句型非常简单又好用,你只要在Good thing后面加上完整的句子就可以。

5. I don’t believe you’re bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理。

bring

something up是指“提到(某件事)”。当然情况会有正反两面。你若没想到对方会提起这件事讨骂,你可以说I don’t believe

you’re bringing this up.而反过来说,若你很高兴对方主动提起了一件事,你也可以用这个片语自然说出I am glad you

are bringing this up.

6. spy on... 跟监(某人)

spy这个字就是“间谍”。当动词用的意思自然就是“做间谍做的事”,也就是“监视,跟踪”之意。当你要去监视跟踪某人,美语中就说成spy on someone.

7. There’s no other way of saying it.没有别种说法。

有时候不管你再怎么转、再怎么拗,也没有办法更婉转或是避开一些绝对会出现的字,这时候你就可以用上There’s no other way of saying it.这句话,来表达自己避无可避的为难,因为“没有别种说法。”

8. That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样。

case这个字有“情况”的意思,That will be the case.就是指“情况就会是这样了。”

但是你若觉得现在的情况只会是暂时,不会长久,你就可以反过来说That will not always be the case.“情况不会永远是这样。”

9. She is coming on to you.她对你有意思。

She

is coming on to

you.这句话是用在两性的关系上,意思是“她对你投怀送抱。”也就是形容某人对某人有意思的情况,这个句型男女两性都适用;同样的情况,你也可以说She

is making a pass at you.“她对你眉来眼去的。”这两种说法都很生动,而且最棒的是没有新单词,赞!

10. I was being polite.我这是在说客气话。

polite这个字,我们在学校学的意思是“有礼貌的”。当然你若要说一个人有礼貌,你可以说He

is polite.或是He has good manners.不过I was being

polite.这句话是指“我这是在说客气话。”使用的情境比较趋近于客套而不伤和气的出发点,与“做作”artificial(a.)又不一样了。

希望能帮助到你!

求地道的英语实用句子

God works. 上帝的安排。

Not so bad. 不错。

No way! 不可能!

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

Hope so. 希望如此。

Go down to business. 言归正传。

I'm not going. 我不去了。

Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

I don't care. 我不在乎。

None of my business. 不关我事。

It doesn't work. 不管用。

Your are welcome. 你太客气了。

It is a long story. 一言难尽。

Between us. 你知,我知。

Sure thing! 当然!

Talk truly. 有话直说。

I'm going to go. 我这就去。

Never mind. 不要紧。

Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

Is that so? 是这样吗?

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?

You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

You bet! 一定,当然!

It's up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可怜!

How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?

Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

Who wants? 谁稀罕?

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

Cheap skate! 小气鬼!

Come seat here. 来这边坐。

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

You ask for it! 活该!

You don't say! 真想不到!

Get out of here! 滚出去!

How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。

It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!

thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

Who knows! 天晓得!

Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。

Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

It is urgent. 有急事。

Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?

It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。

Drop it! 停止!

Bottle it! 闭嘴!

There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。

Easy does it. 慢慢来。

Don't push me. 别逼我。

Come on! 快点,振作起来!

What is the fuss? 吵什么?

Still up? 还没睡呀?

It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。

It is a deal! 一言为定!

Take a seat! 请坐!

Here ye! 说得对!

It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。

It's up in the air. 尚未确定。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

Right over there. 就在那里。

Get an eyeful. 看个够。

Here we are! 我们到了!

I lost my way. 我迷路了

Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。

Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

That is unfair. 这不公平!

We have no way out. 我们没办法。

That is great! 太棒了!

I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。

Bottoms up! 干杯!

Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

Can-do. 能人。

Don't play possum! 别装蒜!

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。

Make it up! 不记前嫌!

Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

Good luck! 祝你好运!

Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。

I'll be seeing you. 再见。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

It is raining. 要下雨了。

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

Stay away from him. 别*近他。

Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Good for you! 好得很!

Go ahead. 继续。

Help me out. 帮帮我。

Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Lose head. 丧失理智。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

It is a small world! 世界真是小!

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

Wait and see. 等着瞧。

Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!

Leave me alone. 别理我。

Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

You never know. 世事难料。

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

He'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

Darling! 亲爱的!

She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

I swear by the God. 我对天发誓。

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

What is your major? 你学什么专业?

My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。

I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。

I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。

He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!

I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。

It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。

Dead end. 死胡同。

Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。

发布评论 0条评论)

  • Refresh code

还木有评论哦,快来抢沙发吧~