1、我们就是我们所期待的人。
We are what we are expected.
2、梦想不受限制无事不能成就。
Nothing can't achievement dream not restricted.
3、我们就是我们一直在等待的救世主!
We are the ones we have been waiting for!
4、柏林墙的倒塌是对暴政的谴责。
The fall of the Berlin wall was condemnation of tyranny.
5、背不起十字架,就戴不起皇冠。
Back not cross, just can't afford to wear the crown.
6、我们有信心再次领导世界。
We have the confidence to lead the world again.
7、最好的,尚未到来。
The best, has not yet arrived.
8、世界已经变了,我们必须同时改变。
The world has changed, and we have to change at the same time.
9、人生因为承担责任而充实。
Because of responsibility and full of life.
10、我们就是我们正在寻找的变化!
We are what we are looking for change!
11、我们仍然是这个地球上最繁荣、最强大的国家。
We are still the most prosperous, powerful nation on earth.
12、人生说到底是自己的选择,自己的路在自己的脚下。
Life at the end of the day is your own choice, your own way in his own feet.
13、如果你走的道路正确,也愿意坚持走下去,最终你会成功!
If you walk the path of right, also willing to stick to go on, you will succeed!
14、我们吸收了各种文化的精髓,从世界的每个角落学习。
We absorbed the essence of different cultures, learn from every corner of the world.
15、从今天开始,让我们团结一致,振作精神,开始重塑美国。
Beginning from today, let us unite as one, spirits, began to reshape the United States.
16、如果你走在正确的道路上,而且你愿意继续走下去,你终会进步。
If you walk on the right path, and you are willing to continue to go on, you will progress.
17、我们的国家也许从来就不完美,但一代又一代人已经证明我们的国家可以不断被改善。
Our country may be never perfect, but generation after generation has shown that our country can be improved continuously.
18、伟大不是凭空而来的,而是赢得的。在我们的历程中,从来没有走捷径或是退而求其次。
Great not come out of the blue, but a win. In our course, never to take shortcuts or settling for less.
19、当有人说我们办不到的时候,我们要以这个永恒的信条来回应他们:是的,我们能做到。
When someone says we can't do that, we are the eternal creed to respond to them: yes, we can do it.
20、只有我们内心坚定希望,才是我们保持不断努力,不断争斗,不断勇往直前的力量来源。
Only we keep our firm hope, is trying to constantly struggle, constant power source of courage.
21、我今天站在这里,因面前的任务感到谦卑,因你们的信任而感激,同时缅怀我们的前人所做出的牺牲。
I stand here today, because the task before feel humble, be grateful for your trust, and to remember the sacrifice of our predecessors.
评论列表
因面前的任务感到谦卑,因你们的信任而感激,同时缅怀我们的前人所做出的牺牲。 I stand here today, because the task befo
再次领导世界。 We have the confidence to lead the world again. 7、最好的,尚未到来。 The best, ha